No suit or spray is going to 'proof' your drone from water damage. Especially saltwater.
Oh no, the day it rains saltwater might just be the end of the world. Salt Water is bad news that is why that Surge Ring we created is so important. Thank you

Your use of quoting me is out of context as it does not include to what I was responding to.

I never suggested it would rain saltwater. However caustic rain is not out of the question.

Sans any independent testing of your claims I find your product dubious, overeaching, and over priced.

Your use of quoting me is out of context as it does not include to what I was responding to.

I never suggested it would rain saltwater. However caustic rain is not out of the question.

Sans any independent testing of your claims I find your product dubious, overeaching, and over priced.

It was just a joke about the salt water, anyway thanks.

How about this , has anyone ever got caught in the rain , it can be stressful situation and the Phantom Rain Wetsuit can give you some confidence to Go into the storm or Fly out of the storm.
I'm going to wait for user reviews, but so far I'm intrigued! Any chance you'll make one for the Mavic (not sure if the design makes it possible)?

rain.jpg

How about this , has anyone ever got caught in the rain , it can be stressful situation and the Phantom Rain Wetsuit can give you some confidence to Go into the storm or Fly out of the storm.

Its been almost a year and we have now have a few Resellers Australia , UK - and New Zealand. This will allow you save on the $35 International shipping fee:
We started with 1 Design and now almost 1 year latter have 4 Designs to choose from , allowing you to completely change the look and function of your Phantom Series Drone.

We posted a few videos to show each of the new Phantom Rain Wet Suits Designs in Action and being functional.
Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor.

Last edited:
You forgot something...........a umbrella to keep the pilot and RC dry. It will have to be body mounted to allow 2 hands free. It will also have to be optically clear to allow LOS operation.

Just to be clear. If I get this and fly in the rain, and my drone gets damaged because of water, who pays for the new drone?

Because some of the vents are left open we cannot guarantee water will not get inside the drone , however DJI offer a warranty for Rain

If you choose to purchase Care Refresh for your drone, here’s what DJI has to say: “Damage occurring after the product has come into contact with water is covered by the DJI Care Refresh. Product that suffers water damage can be replaced under DJI Care Refresh.”

The Wet Suit does not negate the warranty and in every way helps protect you from having to use that Refresh Warranty.

Keep in mind we have sold thousands of units and we have not had any fall out of the sky from any storm thus far. That includes Rain, Snow, Hail, and Extreme heat and cold.

I have got the care refresh plan, but I really, really, don't want to use it. I am sure they do a good job, and I would especially consider them for in the snow. I won't be out in the rain, but the snow is another matter. Perhaps.

Nice product like the look of it thumbs up
Good luck, if you do need any exposure have a small channel looking to do some reviews & tests be nice to cover this product
Especially in uk
Thanks for sharing ✌️

Nice product like the look of it thumbs up
Good luck, if you do need any exposure have a small channel looking to do some reviews & tests be nice to cover this product
Especially in uk
Thanks for sharing ✌️

Thank you, Be glad to support your channel. We do have the New Neon that you could test out. keep me posted.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94