New Pilot SE KY US

Reaction score
Hello everyone the first time I had heard of a drone was old military use, then I bought my son a Sky Viper before Toys-r-us shutdown for Christmas back around 2014,I had stopped all interest, untilI attended a small 1 hour drone class in August 2018, it had caught my eye, now I want to pursue it fully as a possible career. I started flying a cheap $80 drone from wish and a JJRC Elfie +,etc.

This year I ordered a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 from Camrise,extra batteries a hardcase SD cards External Hard drive etc and started flying on March 1st. I have been listening to some drone podcasts and have read forums and books. I also have an instagram page, and have been studying as I want to go take my FAA part 107 test to become a certified pilot.

If anyone lives in Kentucky and would like to get together to discuss drones or fly please DM me on the forums and we can get in touch.

Guess that is all for now!

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: iZi-NiTESKY-iZi
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: iZi-NiTESKY-iZi
Hello everyone the first time I had heard of a drone was old military use, then I bought my son a Sky Viper before Toys-r-us shutdown for Christmas back around 2014,I had stopped all interest, untilI attended a small 1 hour drone class in August 2018, it had caught my eye, now I want to pursue it fully as a possible career. I started flying a cheap $80 drone from wish and a JJRC Elfie +,etc.

This year I ordered a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 from Camrise,extra batteries a hardcase SD cards External Hard drive etc and started flying on March 1st. I have been listening to some drone podcasts and have read forums and books. I also have an instagram page, and have been studying as I want to go take my FAA part 107 test to become a certified pilot.

If anyone lives in Kentucky and would like to get together to discuss drones or fly please DM me on the forums and we can get in touch.

Guess that is all for now!

Lex myself. What part are you in?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj