New Photos of the Phantom Vision PreRelease UPDATED **

Re: New Photos of the Phantom Vision PreRelease

Good insight and good pictures. Looks like we are getting much more information as the Vision as we get close

Haha yeah and it will be pretty interesting to see the grey beards trash it as it's a toy and not for anyone to take seriously lol

Great video. Between those massive props and doubled battery dji must have increased the ESCs to 30 amps which is pretty much a F450 now, just not as open a platform. I'm not worried about the battery costs, the clones will be knocking them off within weeks. But it does make me question buying a new tx /rx pair for my current phantom if I can't use them in the new one someday, and I don't need them in the new one.

Excited to not have to have to charge multiple batteries - camera, FPV system, etc. Makes it more of a hassle for me. One 20+ minute battery, no wires and battery door to worry about stuffing them into....makes sense to me!

Just posted this in general after seeing a post on DJIGuys.... Li-On charger and hence I assume the 4400mah = Li-On. If it is like Laptops a spare batt will be very expensive, hard to get hold of and Lipos may not even be useable... kinda shocked me when I saw it!

http://blog.flying-hobby.com/rc-news/dj ... n-open-box (page 2)

We got one in today for testing, and I am impressed with the props and the new landing gear. The camera and gimbalish system, not so much... The gimbal is VERY loud with a single servo, and the battery system doesn't allow for aftermarket batteries to be used.

Shipping end of Oct. Price will be $1,199.99
http://www.precision-camera.com/dji-phantom-2-vision-preorder-now/
New Release-Phantom 2 Vision
The Phantom 2 Vision- “Your Flying Camera“, “The Spirit of Sharing“: Not only does it inherit the trademark design excellence of the much loved Phantom, but also represents a breakthrough in the technology of aerial photography. The Phantom 2 Vision is a stronger, smarter aerial platform in every aspect. Batteries with greater capacity, coupled with more efficient propellers design,mean a longer flight time and a more stable flight experience. The Phantom 2 Vision also comes equipped with a 14 Mpxl HD video camera of DJI’s own design, which can be easily controlled using the Apple IOS\Android APP. All of this together ensures an unmatched and incredible flying and recording experience.
Phantom 2 Vision

• 5.8G Remote Controller(with Mobile Phone holder)
• Wi-Fi Range Extender

• Inteligent Flight Battery and Charger
• Highly Efficient Self-Tightening Propellers
• Enhanced Flight Times(Up to 25mins)

Extend and Share Your Views

• Low Latency Live Preview (0.1s)
• Remote Controlled Capture via Mobile Phones

• Phone Tilt Controlled Camera Angle

• Album Synchronization to Phones & Social Network Sharing
g Experience
FPV Using Mobile Phone

Real Time Flight Parameters OSD

Capture and Record While Flying

$1199? Good Lord.... Ok it's a nice thing with some cool gadgets but until I see some REAL fancy footage from that camera, and I mean better than GoPro3 1080/60 or 2.7k, I'm so far out it's not even funny.

Well, I just got on the pre-order list and am looking forward to getting. Guess I will be sort of a guinea pig.
After what I put in the original Phantom, $1199 looks pretty good. Anyway, looks like I will have a lot of fun with it.

Does anyone know if you can change out the camera, hang a gimbol, etc?

Looks promising, I'm thrilled about new Phantom. But considering twelve hundred, I'm not so sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20