New phone and to go will not work

Reaction score
After I got my new phone I can not get To Go off How to Connect and on the camera. I have tried reinstalling it. It does have a pop up about Inspire 1. My new phone is a Moto z3

After I got my new phone I can not get To Go off How to Connect and on the camera. I have tried reinstalling it. It does have a pop up about Inspire 1. My new phone is a Moto z3
You need to take your charging cable and plug the big end into the back of your remote controller and the little end into your phone. Then open DJI Go app and it should connect.

For better video signal you will want to buy a better USB-C cable that is rated for high speed data transfer. I suggest the Anker Power line cables.

What Wes said. Most times an "unable to connect" is caused by a cheap cable
I have all the cables attached and I'm using the same cable I use with my tablet. I was just going to use my phone because my tablet had died.

You need to take your charging cable and plug the big end into the back of your remote controller and the little end into your phone. Then open DJI Go app and it should connect.

For better video signal you will want to buy a better USB-C cable that is rated for high speed data transfer. I suggest the Anker Power line cables.
I have done all that and it still does not work.

My new phone is a Moto z3
One relatively common issue with new Android devices in the past has been that their usb connection is sometimes set as charge only.

Since your kit works fine with your old phone and tablet, perhaps check that setting on your new phone. Hopefully it’s something that easy. Good luck.

Reactions: JoBe
Sorry, but I can’t find your phone on any DJI compatibility list. I read that the G5 didn’t work either.

Just Googling

Try this. I had to follow these procedures to get a new Samsung tablet to work with DJI Go and my P3P ‘s

Attachments

• Safari - Aug 10, 2019 at 9:00 AM.pdf
    768.3 KB · Views: 195
Try this. I had to follow these procedures to get a new Samsung tablet to work with DJI Go and my P3P ‘s
That is a very common problem with Androids - I had this issue with my Nvidia Shield, you have to activate the Developer Mode" and yes, follow these instructions to the letter!

Must admit that looking at the specifications of the Moto Z3 it has everything needed to run DJI go software - 2.3Ghz processor, at least 64Gb memory with 4Gb RAM but there may be other issues with it that prevent that happening.

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31