New P4P Owner from Georgia

Hello all,

After a year of debate and hard decisions, I just purchased my first drone, a Phantom 4 Pro. Using it with an iPad mini 4 (wifi only model) and loving it so far. A bit overwhelmed with all the features but I'm taking it SLOW.
Glad to find a forum where I can search for questions I might have and get some solid feedback from a bunch of you guys that are far more experienced than myself.
Just wanted to introduce myself and say greetings from middle Georgia!

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Phantom Pilots. You have come to the premier site for all things Phantom. I have just recently moved to Warner Robbins. Still getting settled, but already had the P3 out a few times!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots. You have come to the premier site for all things Phantom. I have just recently moved to Warner Robbins. Still getting settled, but already had the P3 out a few times!
I'm about 30min from Warner Robbins. I bet finding unrestricted airspace in Robbins gets interesting.

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rene Petersen