New P4 pilot in Africa

Reaction score
Hi All
I'm from South Africa and bought a P4 on Black Friday at Amazon. The P4 will come to South Africa with my family that lives in the states and is my Xmas gift to myself.

Currently flying Quanum Nova

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: J Dot
Welcome to the forum P4 A . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Wow,
Family, AND a sweet P4. You LUCKY GUY!
Sounds like one FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS, as our friends, said above, Welcome, and glad to have you aboard. I fly P2, and P3, myself, but the 4's are nice! Looking forward to some videos of your neck of the woods. I heard there are a LOT, of beautiful places there.
I'm in USA, Florida. Take care, and I'm excited for you! :)

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow,
Family, AND a sweet P4. You LUCKY GUY!
Sounds like one FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS, as our friends, said above, Welcome, and glad to have you aboard. I fly P2, and P3, myself, but the 4's are nice! Looking forward to some videos of your neck of the woods. I heard there are a LOT, of beautiful places there.
I'm in USA, Florida. Take care, and I'm excited for you! :)

J Dot
My Sister is from FL as well. Flagler Beach. Must say I love spending Xmas in USA... Favourite place St. Augustine

Awesome! I bet is is huge fun.
Love the audience! Very cool.

Unfortunately St.Augustine was recently hit with fallout from passing hurricane, and is still in bad shape, tons of flooding, I feel so bad for them, and yes, very cool, and historic place! I hope it comes back with all its splendor! I've never been to Flagler beach? I'm in Sarasota, hour below Tampa. West coast. Thanks for the vids. And again kudos on the P4. What all drones do you have/fly? If you don't mind me asking?

J Dot

Awesome! I bet is is huge fun.
Love the audience! Very cool.

Unfortunately St.Augustine was recently hit with fallout from passing hurricane, and is still in bad shape, tons of flooding, I feel so bad for them, and yes, very cool, and historic place! I hope it comes back with all its splendor! I've never been to Flagler beach? I'm in Sarasota, hour below Tampa. West coast. Thanks for the vids. And again kudos on the P4. What all drones do you have/fly? If you don't mind me asking?

J Dot
Small play drone
Heavy modified Quanum Nova
Steady drone Mavic. Heavy lifter with 280kv motor and 12" props. Can lift 5kg
Crashed to many times and expensive to fix

Attachments

• 20150803_183716-2656x1494.jpg
    20150803_183716-2656x1494.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 332
    582.4 KB · Views: 321
    582.4 KB · Views: 342
Wow
Nice collection! Very cool.
I have several myself, mostly DJI, p2v, p2v+, and p3p, also have a few small play drones, a nano, 2 v929's, a galaxy visitor 2, scorpion, and I also fly helis, small ones mostly, but still learning. I'll try to post some pics a bit later, busy house cleaning now :rolleyes:
But should have some time later.
Bet you are super excited to add the P4 to your collection.

J Dot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20