New P3 Firmware update in October

Speculation on when and what new firmware will be out. Nothing says "pointless" like these threads.

On that note, I heard it will be out soon and will enable AI in the drone. You will need to be in F mode though.
What do you mean AI mode? What sort of intelligence are you talking about?

Speculation on when and what new firmware will be out. Nothing says "pointless" like these threads.

On that note, I heard it will be out soon and will enable AI in the drone. You will need to be in F mode though.
I know what AI mode means pale, I was asking about 'the specifics of the AI mode', appreciate your enlightened F mode sarcasm.

Flew with four consecutive intelligent flight batteries today, one after the others, after updating the Go app and radio controller firmware which also updated. Pretty cool to update the radio, right from the Go App itself. awesome. Everything was completely stable for me, no glitches, hang ups, or video feed loss. Couldn't be more happy. ;-)

Big thanks to @dji for another home run, once again, a grand slam.

RedHotPoker

Flew with four consecutive intelligent flight batteries today, one after the others, after updating the Go app and radio controller firmware which also updated. Pretty cool to update the radio, right from the Go App itself. awesome. Everything was completely stable for me, no glitches, hang ups, or video feed loss. Couldn't be more happy. ;-)

Big thanks to @dji for another home run, once again, a grand slam.

RedHotPoker

You do realize most don't know how to respond to a post like the one you posted. It is nice to finally see dji get some kind of credit. :cool:

Yes, well if most posters on here had my good fortune, and this awesome Phantom 3 Pro', there would only be half as many threads here to read & enjoy. With very little left to complain about, except the awesome fall weather we are enjoying. Hehe

I'm grateful and feel blessed in this arena, of sheer fun.
@dji have done themselves proud. Great job. Three cheers.

RedHotPoker

420 likes!! ;-) big thanks everybody.
Heck Man, I'll smoke to that? Hehe

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Justin Namon
Even though, This isn't the place or time to discuss these personal matters. And I don't want to rock the apple cart, or upset the boss.
Dude, You are on high-ate us ? ;-) Oh,well it's probably for the best. I am semi retired, so not overly concerned about those hair follicle exams any more. ;-)
I have a lovely pinched nerve in my neck, from an arthritic bone spur between C5-C6. The herb, yes it's one of my only, very few, helpful remedies. Soon to be decriminalized, if our new Prime Miniter Justin Trudeau, keeps his word. He should, his parents were both very hip.
Sorry for broadcasting the seeds of truth.

RedHotPoker

Were you nervous? Feeling a little edgy.
As I know I get there slightly, when switching to glide. P~F or A=ATTI.

RedHotPoker

What's the point of your post...I'm asking for forum member comments on this, not stupid replies.

it is a valid question, like others have sensibly commented, I am new to this industry and your comment does nothing to help.. My 2 pence worth. Cheers
Agree...too many idiots posing as experts posting pointless or misleading replies just to see themselves on the forum......this degrades the value and usefulness of this medium.

Reactions: nickyb
RedHot, temporary for Life Insurance test. Just started a family and need to make sure all ends are covered. In the meantime I get great pleasure from sending my P3A into the sky. The herbs medicinal purposes are a great natural remedy to many ailments. Cheers to your new PM it's about time for a change! stay up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers