New owner ..... ex Bebop pilot

Reaction score
Hi, just bought a Phantom 3 standard and I'm still learning how to get the best out of it but it's a world of difference from the Parrot Bebop.
I bought a Bebop and it lasted all of an hour and a half of flight time before becoming very erratic. After a little research I found a few mods I needed to do to make it work properly but I'd had it two days! I'm not modding something that new! Also I tested the batteries and out of the four supplied, two were faulty. And that skycontroller!!! It's bloody MASSIVE!!
I took it back for a refund (Argos are brilliant and never quibbled) and bought the Phantom. What a revelation, it shows the Bebop up for the polystyrene toy that it is.
I'll post some pics when I get some time

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Davey..me too. Bought a parrot from Argos...took it back as the gps was not working got a bebop 2 couldn't even update the firmware on the drone..never flew it took it back and bought a phantom 3....good so far...using litchi...spent £20 on it....fathers day gift from my boys...not used it yet...litchi....wanted it for the vr...with Samsung gear vr and google cardboard....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31