Reaction score
Hi Phantom Pilot members.

I'm very new to the group and am excited to interact with everyone on here. I am 27 years old, and the founder of www.cheapdroneltd.com

Like everyone here, I'm truly passionate about drones and the freedom you get from these beauties.

Anyway, please feel to check my online store out, if you want to leave some feedback please feel free.

Thanks

Welcome Sean!

I hate to be a kill-joy of any sort - but I've had a look at your site and noticed this (see pic).

Now of course you're free to deal with customs declarations however you wish and I've yet to hear of anyone being taking to court for declaring a lower customs value than the actual value of the item, although it may have happened.

But do you think that's it's sensible to actively advertise the fact so blatantly? I'd respectfully suggest that you would be wise to remove it.

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 314
Welcome Sean!

I hate to be a kill-joy of any sort - but I've had a look at your site and noticed this (see pic).

Now of course you're free to deal with customs declarations however you wish and I've yet to hear of anyone being taking to court for declaring a lower customs value than the actual value of the item, although it may have happened.

But do you think that's it's sensible to actively advertise the fact so blatantly? I'd respectfully suggest that you would be wise to remove it.

Hi Steve

Thank you for your message.

This was suppose to be taken care of by my admin team, I do appreciate you pointing that out.

This has been actioned immediately.

If you do see any more faults, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi thanks for your feedback.

I guess there are many varying prices for similar products from different competitors.

We do out best to give fair prices.

Thanks.

Just a question , but why are they so much? The Hubsan H501S is like 200$ more then on Amazon . Am I missing something ? I'm in the US so maybe this site is for international prices . Thx

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20