New member from southwestern Michigan

Reaction score
Wanted to say hello! Have recently started flying my P3S and have had one crash and repair already. Hopefully the last one. I have taken some videos, some good and some bad. Any suggestions on the best video/camera settings to use? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tom

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Any suggestions on the best video/camera settings to use?
The best settings for you? That all comes down to personal taste. If you want to learn more about the available settings, there are lots of great videos on YouTube. Once you understand how all of the settings work, you'll be able to figure out what works best for you.

Welcome to the forum! :)

The best settings for you? That all comes down to personal taste. If you want to learn more about the available settings, there are lots of great videos on YouTube. Once you understand how all of the settings work, you'll be able to figure out what works best for you.
Thanks Msinger.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome tomkuhn1! There is a wealth of information here and generous folks who share their knowledge and time. Thanks for the introduction. Happy flying.

Wanted to say hello! Have recently started flying my P3S and have had one crash and repair already. Hopefully the last one. I have taken some videos, some good and some bad. Any suggestions on the best video/camera settings to use? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Tom
Hi Tom,

Where are you based?

Welcome. Recent addition myself, based out of Kalamazoo county.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl