New member from Kettering , UK

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm taking delivery of a Phantom 3 Professional tomorrow and have already learnt a lot just from reading the posts on this forum.
Been flying a Parrot AR Drone 2 on and off for the last year or so.
Regards
John Allen.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hi all,
I'm taking delivery of a Phantom 3 Professional tomorrow and have already learnt a lot just from reading the posts on this forum.
Been flying a Parrot AR Drone 2 on and off for the last year or so.
Regards
John Allen.

Hi John

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Yorky... please post video of your first good flight..

Ta ta
Waylander

Welcome, there is a serious amount of knowledge here(not from me),so you have joined the best forum, enjoy your new P3.
Greetings from across the border(Lancashire,but only just)

Welcome to the forum John .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Had a five minute play at lunch time today. Really impressed with how easy the Phantom 3 was to fly. Felt really confident right from the off. Unfortunately I had to return to work.....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Had a five minute play at lunch time today. Really impressed with how easy the Phantom 3 was to fly. Felt really confident right from the off. Unfortunately I had to return to work.....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi John

OK that is the Maiden flight under the belt and all's well...:)

Two points, first the camera exposure was not set correctly, the video is very dark, but that will come when you get more familiar,
secondly, height is your friend when flying in the environment shown in the video, there is a lot of potential interference in that kind of setting, when you fly at a greater height ( almost at LOS ) the chance of signal deterioration is less.

All the Best
Waylander

Hi John

OK that is the Maiden flight under the belt and all's well...:)

Two points, first the camera exposure was not set correctly, the video is very dark, but that will come when you get more familiar,
secondly, height is your friend when flying in the environment shown in the video, there is a lot of potential interference in that kind of setting, when you fly at a greater height ( almost at LOS ) the chance of signal deterioration is less.

All the Best
Waylander
Cheers for the advice. This was a very quick, get home , unpack , start up and fly... BIG KID comes to mind... lol
Didn't do any settings, will hopefully have good weather at weekend to have a proper play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.