New member from Australia.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

G'day! Have been following a few discussions on this forum over the last year or so, and having learned a few useful things I've now joined the ranks. Currently operating a P4 & P4 Pro, in a (very) small business here in SE Queensland.

Hello,

Southeast Queensland is absolutely fantastic for drone flying. I lived over there for 15 years, in Glass House Mountains (moved back to the U.K. last year) and flying my drone around the mountains was totally amazing. On top of that, all of the beaches, and state forests give amazing video and still footage. You will have a fantastic time flying around the area. And, at least, when flying around the Glass House Mountains area, I maybe met only one other drone flyer in all the time I was there, the airways certainly weren’t busy.

I was lucky in that I have friends that own a very large farm in the area, which meant I could get out and fly all around the place including over their dams and other, hard to access on foot, areas. The biggest thing to watch out for is getting lost / crashing in any of the forests, or having the drone drop halfway up a mountain.

I would thoroughly recommend getting something like Marco Polo in order to track your drone should the worst happen. Cellular signals aren’t too bad around there, however I would never want to trust only that for a tracker. I could never afford both, but ideally I would have had Marco Polo and a cellular tracker as well.

Good luck and have lots of safe fun.

G'day! Have been following a few discussions on this forum over the last year or so, and having learned a few useful things I've now joined the ranks. Currently operating a P4 & P4 Pro, in a (very) small business here in SE Queensland.
Welcome

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Greetings from Blackall............QLD

Welcome to the show

Quite a few Queenslanders on the forum now. We'll mount a takeover bid next :D (joking!!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.