New Litchi Update - Auto uploads online missions to APP

Reaction score
This might be old news, but on my new Litchi update you’re now able to plot your mission online, and it will upload straight to the app.

This might be old news, but on my new Litchi update you’re now able to plot your mission online, and it will upload straight to the app.
Nice, I'm only a novice flyer. So have been hesitant to drop the $25AUS for the app. But it sounds like a robust well maintained app, that will enhance my flights.

Nice, I'm only a novice flyer. So have been hesitant to drop the $25AUS for the app. But it sounds like a robust well maintained app, that will enhance my flights.

It’s awesome; certainly worth the extra cost. It’s far better than the go app, has proper waypoints, uploads your logs to Healthy Drones automatically and lots more. Been having lots of fun with it over the last week! In fact I haven’t used the GO app since I installed Litchi!

It’s awesome; certainly worth the extra cost. It’s far better than the go app, has proper waypoints, uploads your logs to Healthy Drones automatically and lots more. Been having lots of fun with it over the last week! In fact I haven’t used the GO app since I installed Litchi!
Nice, it's not that much in the scheme of things, I use the HD app for my uploads. But an all in one would be nice.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl