New injunction info... Released today.

Honestly I didn't know anything about the company until I read this. Maybe it's just a ploy to raise awareness. ;) After watching some of Colin's videos, I thought he was the CEO. Now I know it's a pure Chinese company. And now I know why the manual (I should say "pamphlet") is in broken English. :D

Mike

mikeydaddio said:
Honestly I didn't know anything about the company until I read this. Maybe it's just a ploy to raise awareness. ;) After watching some of Colin's videos, I thought he was the CEO. Now I know it's a pure Chinese company. And now I know why the manual (I should say "pamphlet") is in broken English. :D

Mike

At 59 pages it's a pretty hefty pamphlet! http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... .12_en.pdf Actually I thought it was one of the better technical instruction manuals from a Chinese company, although there are still a few language "quirks" in there for sure. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if DJI china refers to Colin as a 'Flyaway', as the Chinese word for 'flyaway' also means 'betrayal of the highest order'.

(Jk.)

Pull_Up said:
At 59 pages it's a pretty hefty pamphlet! http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... .12_en.pdf Actually I thought it was one of the better technical instruction manuals from a Chinese company, although there are still a few language "quirks" in there for sure. :)

I just downloaded this 'upgraded' manual but don't have the time right now to peruse the entire thing. Do you know offhand Pull_Up, what changes they've made (that required an upgrade)?

Only difference between 1.10 and 1.12 is that wherever they reference the range extender SSID as being "Phantom_1xxxxx" they now refer to it being "Phantom_1xxxxxx or Phantom_6xxxxxx". There were people getting confused as they obviously changed the range extender SSIDs since the first models but documentation only mentioned _1 so guess they were getting calls and emails saying "mine doesn't say _1".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj