New Home point after landing?

While acknowledging this is a P3 sub-forum, the P2s can accomplish this from the controller with no mobile device required.
That would be a good trick but the P2 needs to know where the controller is and can't do that from just the radio signal.
i-mz9M4bS-M.jpg

No tricks. I confused it with Course Lock.

You're just confusing people.

Motor start = save Home point.

For me, switching off the AC battery is the best way to erase the previously set home point on the aircraft.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The drone will set always a home point after motors have been shut off. However, you can touch/drag the H (home point) on the screen to where ever you want the home point to be after taking off again.

Whatever you do, make sure you don't land somewhere more than 500 meters below your starting point, or you'll never get it back home. (Well, unless you do it in stages I guess.)

And this is a drawback of using an iPad without a GPS in it, such as an iPad mini non cellular version.

If you have a device with a GPS, after takeoff you can reset the Home Point at any time to the device location very easily. One of the several reasons I ditched my iPad mini and got a nVidia Shield K1.
My Mini 3 has GPS works good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3