New HDMI board arrived & fitted

ok but when you fly using external HDMI output you do not have the google maps in sight so to see where your are going
I think he is saying you can see the tablet displaying the map by peering through the gap below the goggles. I'm assuming that requires the goggles to be worn at some distance away from the face. My thought is how do the goggles hold themselves up if they are not touching the face. Does your nose have to hold the entire weight of the goggles up? What if you have a very small nose?

what about if you use NVIDIA that provides very smooth live view along with external HDMI with goggles ?

Someone tried goggles along with NVIDIA external HDMI ?

I've been hearing the HeadPlay HDs are the latest "best goggle". 72 degree FOV and super clarity at 720 DPI, not to mention they are only $250. The downside of the Headplay HDs is availability, they are hard to get, on back order for weeks. I've had mine on order for about 4wks now, can't wait to get them. My HDMI kit will be here tomorrow, according to FedEx.

One guy I remember reading a post from that has experience using Fatsharks and various other goggles for FPV said that the HeadPlay's are so good, that someone would have to be hypnotized to buy anything else if side by side comparisons were made. I'm hoping he's right.
Yes that was in headplays own youtube clip, everybody said wow. However on youtube you can also see different opinions about hte headplay, many ppl say the FOV is to wide and they feel dizzy and the eyes constanly wandering around etc.. I can imagine that a real goggle with two seperate eye panels give a better feeling than just a small LCD panel behind a lens. I think the headplays are to large to wear, it just looks to strange and they are looking a bit cheap as well, more like DIY goggles made of styrofoam.

ok but when you fly using external HDMI output you do not have the google maps in sight so to see where your are going
correct but you can always take the google off and look at the map if you want to see the map. The important thing is the HDMI out view has also the homepoint marked, that is important. I dont care about the map view personally because you can set the phantom to the correct heading before you wear the goggles. You can also raise the goggle a bit with your fingers and look at the tablet, you dont have to take it completely off. The tablet is just to dark at sunny days even with a sunhood i dont like it.

My glasses are the 32degree FOV watch for older versions and knock offs that are 26 degree fov and requires a power source note the usb power cable
I am interested could you send me a link to your web site or where I can find out more about the prices and shipping etc?

I have instaled the HDMI module, many users would like for the HDMI to feed more realtime flight data like Google map data or mirroring the entire djigo app dashboard.

Anyone,

Does DJI have plans to implement Google maps view feed through the HDMI output?

correct but you can always take the google off and look at the map if you want to see the map. The important thing is the HDMI out view has also the homepoint marked, that is important. I dont care about the map view personally because you can set the phantom to the correct heading before you wear the goggles. You can also raise the goggle a bit with your fingers and look at the tablet, you dont have to take it completely off. The tablet is just to dark at sunny days even with a sunhood i dont like it.
"Set the phantom to the correct heading" by manual means or is there a way to fix the heading ? There is a feature like that in the latest FW but I have not managed to figure it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj