New Hampshire

What do you have?
P4P Obsidian Edition, Titan Drones Command Case, and Epson Moverio BT300's with the Rochester Optical Goggle enclosure.

Anyone from Weare area, I've only flown a few flights, just enough to get the jitters out. Looking to meet up with a more experienced pilot.
Equipment - P4P with 2 controllers so can be + or not and Hauwei M3 media pad, or S9 phone.

Anyone from Weare area, I've only flown a few flights, just enough to get the jitters out. Looking to meet up with a more experienced pilot.
Equipment - P4P with 2 controllers so can be + or not and Hauwei M3 media pad, or S9 phone.
I'm in Peterborough (about 30 min). I'm still learning, but would like to meet up and share/fly if you like. I also have a P4P, and a Huawei M5. I also have the Epson Moverio BT-300/Rochester Optical Goggles, and A Titan Drones, Command case. Because we share similar equipment we have more to share. Lemme know..

I'm in Peterborough (about 30 min). I'm still learning, but would like to meet up and share/fly if you like. I also have a P4P, and a Huawei M5. I also have the Epson Moverio BT-300/Rochester Optical Goggles, and A Titan Drones, Command case. Because we share similar equipment we have more to share. Lemme know..
Hi I'm on Bedford nh i have a P3S itelite mod looking a lake or a big open area that I can make test of range...

Hi I'm on Bedford nh i have a P3S itelite mod looking a lake or a big open area that I can make test of range...
I plan on doing that soon as well. My neighbor lives way up on a hill and has a many mile view. He said I can fly from his field anytime I want. My bird is in the shop right now, but I'll give you a heads up before hand, if you want to join me. It may be a couple of weeks though since it's summer, and we have lots of plans...

Reactions: omardottin
Own a cabin in Twin Mountain about 4 miles from the base of Mount Washington. Love flying up there when I can.

I'm in Manchester if you're ever interested.

Own a cabin in Twin Mountain about 4 miles from the base of Mount Washington. Love flying up there when I can.
I live in Whitefield!, great area, but be very careful flying pre-planned missions! :eek:View attachment 109718
Any suggestions on best ‘Relative to Ground’ planning method?
Using Altitude relative to takeoff point is almost useless trying to capture 3D Mapping!
"LIVE FREE OR DIE"
0B33251F-5B1B-459A-BAE1-291F1F20DA87.jpeg

Anyone in the Manchester area? I am flying up for the weekend to visit family and thinking of packing my Mavic Air with me. Can I fly in Manchester with the airport nearby? I imagine I would have to get permission using LAANC but was wondering how strict the area is.

Thanks,
Dan

I am in the Manchester area, work in Auburn. I fly a couple times a week, I have a Phantom 3 standard, Phantom 4 Pro, and a Mavic Air. I'd love to get together with some fellow drone enthusiasts.

Hey,
Does anyone read this thread anymore?

Sure, I do!

I get notifications when there is activity. However, I moved from NH a couple of years ago :)

I think it would be great to get a bunch of like minded drone enthusiasts together for a day of flying, drone talk, bring a lunch event. Anyone interested? Location ideas? I am in Goffstown, NH.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20