New Hampshire

Hi everyone I'm in Raymond and just got a Phantom4. Still learning about it but so far love it. A lot of info on you tube. I might try and fly at night and see how that works out . Only had two minor crashes where the forward sensors couldn't pick up the tree branches gotta know where the front of the ship is no sensors on the sides. Still learning

hey guys! check out my Mt. Washington and surrounding footage on instagram! I flew at this amazing lake called Chocorua Lake too. that little bridge makes for some breathtaking shots.

Hello
i am a newbie ...would like to hire someone to train me on setup and using my P3p. I'm in Meredith NH...available most days. thanks
bob

Got some great pictures and videos at the Ice Castle in Lincoln NH over the weekend.

check them out on my Instagram page!!!

Hey Folks! Loudon here, picked up my P4P yesterday. I'm hoping the wind will lay down this afternoon.

flew this a.m. about 15 degrees,,,,cold fingers,,,20 min flight at the beach,,,,wow cold fingers.... hand warmers were good for 10 minutes inside my gloves,,,,,no issues with aircraft.... awesome pics, video and flawless flight performance...hope this helps....

jwuman

Yup flew in Farmington Maine with -3 F , yup cold fingers!!!!

Hello from Raymond! Newbie to DJI... picked up a P3P about a month ago but only a couple of flights so far due to the season. Lots to learn about this bird! Not new to quads but the P3P is way more sophisticated than my other multirotors.

hey guys! check out my Mt. Washington and surrounding footage on instagram! I flew at this amazing lake called Chocorua Lake too. that little bridge makes for some breathtaking shots.

I'd like to see your video but don't know how to get to it.
LJM

I'd like to see your video but don't know how to get to it.
LJM

Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm here in Peterborough, NH with a P4P and some other toys. I would love to hook up with some enthusiasts in my area or farther.........

Nashua local. Looking to find Drone enthusiasts in the area. Looking to find a club/create on for us all to learn from and get some great feedback/experience. Freelance photographer here looking to expand and train for my FAA Part 107 commercial license, so I'd love to find some folks who want to critique and practice their video/photography craft.

I also work for the state so I travel a lot visiting the many different parks and lakes. I'll try to answer any questions folks have about those rules or best areas to try.

Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is really nice! I'd love to see more and offer some thoughts on critiques or vantage angles to try. I'm also looking for similar feedback and networking with other videographers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31