New guy

Reaction score
Rich from NW Oregon. Recently retired after a 42 year career in a paper mill, so time now to play with new toys. Often not the best weather to fly in out here but lots of good scenery n
Purchased a used Phantom 4 basically because everything I’ve read says they are easy to fly.
Only previous experience with a drone was with a little toy that would fly about 3 minutes on a charge.
Lots to learn but looking forward to it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Rich from NW Oregon. Recently retired after a 42 year career in a paper mill, so time now to play with new toys. Often not the best weather to fly in out here but lots of good scenery n
Purchased a used Phantom 4 basically because everything I’ve read says they are easy to fly.
Only previous experience with a drone was with a little toy that would fly about 3 minutes on a charge.
Hi Reloader,
There’s lots of useful information here. Welcome to the hobby as well. I got into this hobby because I’m fascinated with flight and also love photography; drone flying combines those together. Happy flying!

Reactions: Gregg Kielma
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! Enjoy and stay safe.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your bird as much as we all do. And join us in promoting common sense, common courtesy, and common decency when you fly. Drones give us the ability to do things we shouldn't. Don't.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT