New guy in SoMD...

Reaction score
Greetings and Happy Festivus...

I picked up a new P3S at Target yesterday. $399, ordered on-line and picked up in my local store, so I got a 10% discount. OTD was around $381 including taxes.

The wind kicked up yesterday afternoon, so I only got one check-out flight in, but this little machine is fantastic. I do have a couple of questions though....

Regarding Beginner's Mode - How long should I use it? What are the limitations it induces? Can I do any of the advanced modes (Way-Point, Point of Interest, etc.)? And when I'm ready, how do I disable Beginner's mode?

Regarding DJI Go app - Can I use on two devices (phone and tablet) simultaneously? My wife would like to watch the video from the UAV on the tablet while I use the phone to control the flight.

Thanks for letting me into a place where I can use other's experiences (fails and successes) to improve my skills and knowledge.

Tom...

Reactions: dirkclod
I do not believe that you can do two devices for Dji go you can if you download litchi and litchis free viewing app

I do not believe that you can do two devices for Dji go you can if you download litchi and litchis free viewing app
Thanks... I was hoping... Maybe I'll just check it out and find out for myself... Sounds like a good project for this afternoon - what's the worst that could happen (which is usually the last thing I say before something drastic happens....)

Welcome to the forum Tom.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor