New Gal on the Block

Reaction score
Greetings Phantom Pilots! I'm just excitedly waiting for my drone to arrive to join your ranks. I am a retired Fiduciary tax accountant and recently retired from my second career as a Hospice Minister after 12 years. With a bit of spare time, I was hoping to return to my love of photography. My darling husband surprised me with a Phantom 4 pro 2.0 for our anniversary. Being such a tech-geek, I couldn't help but think... BEST GIFT EVER!!!!
I am hoping to find a bit of guidance and direction here, as I plan on obtaining a remote pilot license soon. Any good words or suggestions are most welcome. Thanks!

Mickey

Congratulations Mickey..You are ON the BEST Drone site their is.....These guys all are ready and willing to answer ever question even IF you think its a Silly question......so welcome to Phantom Pilots Mike in Kansas City

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Drone Rivers
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have been checking out the forum and am quite impressed.
I am certain to have a ton of questions when my Phantom arrives... any day now.
You all have been so reassuring that I'm in the right place. Thanks!!!!

Mickey

Last edited:
Lets make it "A New Gal In The Air " ! we all hope that you have a great very enjoyable time with the Dji Drone.
Ever time that i start my dji drone engines UP and get ready to slowly move that left stick "Forward"...... I still get that same excitement when i did that for the very 1st Time........You sure will know what i mean soon.......practice in a nice wide oped area and do take offs and landings then fly out and back and land then take off and repeat....Have Fun.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the forum. It's very addictive to say the least.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA!, Enjoy your new P4P, Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic