P3 Firmware New firmware = P3P vibration

Reaction score
I had a P3P that I had to return to Best Buy to take advantage of the Black Friday sale so I know that it's not suppose to be doing what its doing. BB gave me a brand new P3P I didnt get a chance to fly it but I installed the new firmwar ever. 1.5 and I've noticed a vibration similar to what this guy posted in the link below. It looks like DJI has asked people to downgrade to 1.4 then back up to 1.5 and see what happens has anyone on here experienced this?

DJI Forum|Software update 1.5 and vibration

I got the vibration as well.
Downgraded and upgraded IMU cal.
Did not help :-(
Try again I spoke to DJI tech support and that seems to be the only fix for now to the arm vibration issue. Mine isn't bad only a little arm vibration when idling on the ground but flies like a dream. Perfectly stable, no drifting, no vibration at all hovering at eye level and at a full speed yaw its like its on the top of a flag pole. I'm going to try the downgrade - new firmware upgrade and IMU calibration again tomorrow. I'll post what happens either way.

Check out the thread over at the DJI forum DJI Forum|Software update 1.5 and vibration

Edit mine flew fine for a few months with no issues what so ever until the new firmware. It is without a doubt a firmware issue. The DJI tech support person I spoke to said that there is a new firmware coming very soon but could not provide a date, Hopefully the down-grade/upgrade works for most of us in the mean time!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor