New firmware 15/03/3016

I`m still facing a problem after firmware update and the new version of DJI GO app (2.7.x).
When I go too far and my bird goes to RTH mode, I can`t regain control when it back. There is no such a button in my dji go app. It just come and land 5 meters away from me but my RC signal is 0.
I can start motors again only after restarting RC and bird. Don`t know exactly what cause this problem ( firmware update or DJI GO update), but I installed 2.6.0 version and tomorrow will test it.
My question is, what could cause the situation I described? I did IMU calibration, RC re-link and RC calibration.
Do I have to worry that my 2.6.0 version of DJI GO will be incompatible with a new firmware?
Your thoughts and advices would be very useful.

New firmware fixed for me. Same thing would happen to me.but i would switch s1 to cancel rth. Could land in front of me and would have no signal. I would turn rc on and off and fine after

Ok, so I start the update camera starts to wobble at 50% then update failed. Retstart and thing just beeps and no option to update. Any ideas?

New firmware fixed for me. Same thing would happen to me.but i would switch s1 to cancel rth. Could land in front of me and would have no signal. I would turn rc on and off and fine after
Strange, because for me it never happen before new firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20