New firmware 1.7.8 (01.07.0082) P3S

i tryed icarus but when updating ac the update is stuck on 40%??can anybody help me the rc is patched 100%

i tryed icarus but when updating ac the update is stuck on 40%??can anybody help me the rc is patched 100%

The app should show the error message...
Better you contact their support, they answer quickly (this is my experience, at least)

OK downloaded and paid for ICARUS ....

It altered the Tx controller (RC) but refused to alter the aircraft (AC) ... the 1.07.0090 FW stops it. It also refuses to allow Magic Power as well.

So now I have Tx on 24db and AC still on 17db ......................

I sent files to Icarus - see if they can sort a workround. I cannot downgrade past 1.06.08 so no point in playing with FW myself.

Nigel

OK downloaded and paid for ICARUS ....

It altered the Tx controller (RC) but refused to alter the aircraft (AC) ... the 1.07.0090 FW stops it. It also refuses to allow Magic Power as well.

So now I have Tx on 24db and AC still on 17db ......................

I sent files to Icarus - see if they can sort a workround. I cannot downgrade past 1.06.08 so no point in playing with FW myself.

Nigel
Since 1.07 is beta neither one of these mods was written with that firmware version anticipated, I would think. Or they (DJI) new FW is blocking it intentionally.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm no expert - just a normal working guy wanting best possible.

I receive a Standard with no indication anywhere what FW it has ... I look at log files / allsorts - nothing. I have problem with Video Feed cutting out for no reason close in and at distance. No logic to it at all. But RC control is excellent.

I downgrade to 1.05.07 as many here advise ... Holy Crap - I lose everything. I upgrade to 1.06.08 ... Now I am gettingh camera control on DJI Go only ... no RC control at all but RC has green light ... AC has red ! Relink does not work in any form.

After multiple attempts using every conceivable combination of video / forum instructions ... I give up and ONLY way to restore control is to install 1.07.0090 .......... nothing else works at all.

I try Magic power 5 ... that just craps out on it ... nothing at all.

I buy Icarus - that modifies RC but cannot connect to AC.

I try to downgrade to 1.06.08 - thinking I can at least use Icarus then ... back to SIGNAL LOST crap again ...

So back to 1.07.0090 and regain control.

I will create a new thread as this latest install has led to a different result and it needs others opinions / advice !!

Nigel

i downgraded from 1.7.9 to 1.6.8 and run icarus now both rc and ac are patched to 27dbm hope this will sort the range issues.as i cant fly due to bad weather here

dont update the firmware to 1.6.8 if its on 1.5.7
Yeah that's right!
People, DO NOT upgrade if you're on the 1.5.7. From my point of view it works perfect and I'm really satisfied with it, then just push the bird to 27db and there you go!
Soon I'll post some results.
Thank you.

why cant i downgrade from 1.6.8 to 1.5.7 anybody help me thx
That's really simple, because you just can't downgrade twice down. One version downgrade ONLY allowed. If you were with the 1.7.9 FW you can downgrade to 1.6.8 and that's all.

then i guess i am stuck with this shitty 1.6.8.if i upgrade to 1.7.9 again is the rc and ac still on 27db??

icarus can read ac config when on 1.7.9.
and there is still no news of an update release from dji regarding date i guess??

icarus can read ac config when on 1.7.9.
and there is still no news of an update release from dji regarding date i guess??
I think it would be better to go with the 1.7.9 straightaway 'cause the 1.6.8 was really a DISASTER! Why are you using ICARUS? PapaTita wrote an exhaustive topic in how to convert into FCC, modify channels and the Wifi output power. I'm really disappointed with DJI anyway, I'm concerned about their mistakes related to the firmware upgrades. They absolutely need to be much more reliable, 'cause such mistakes are unacceptable.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl