New firmware practically "bricked" my Phantom 4 – “thank you” DJI…

The IMU Calibrate warning and the wind warnings are known issues, and can probably just be ignored....i wouldn't worry so much about those.

Did you do an IMU and Gimbal calibration after the update? Also sounds like you updated the bird first instead of the controller, so i would try to re-link it to the phantom 4.

I also bought my P4 almost 1 year ago, and after the update the only issues i have are the IMU warning and the high wind warnings which can both be ignored, the flight is stable, and the video feed is fine, but im using an iOS device, not an android.....i seems that android devices dont really work that well in general, get an ipad.

I think I'm in the same boat at you. I also updated my bird first then the remote. Guess I got lucky. I have seen the wind warnings and constant IMU warning. You feel nothing to worry about? Also is it just me or does your P4 seem touchy after this update. Almost like it's in sport mode.

Can someone offer up the link for the old firmware......and instructions how to achieve a flying bird like it was two weeks ago. Im on holiday and missing the chance to use my p4 everyday. Its killing me !! Help

I think I'm in the same boat at you. I also updated my bird first then the remote. Guess I got lucky. I have seen the wind warnings and constant IMU warning. You feel nothing to worry about? Also is it just me or does your P4 seem touchy after this update. Almost like it's in sport mode.

I've flown it about 5 or 6 times since the update, and have had no problems at all.

The first time i flew it after the update, it did notice that the movements seemed quicker, but i got used to it now and its been flying great. No issues besides the ones i mentioned previously.

Reactions: Ricky J.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z