New FAA directives..........

Reaction score
Rumors that FAA just issue a new directive that effective immediately, all planes taking off at all airports in U.S. must have their compass calibrated before each flight, causing massive delays at all major airports.

This is a result of a chance meeting between Frank Wang and Michael Puerto, when Mr. Puerto was given a Phantom 3 to try out. Being advertised as WTF, Michael immediately open the box, charged it and flew the P3, but since he did not do a compass calibration, the P3 flew away. After reading all the threads here on this forum and the carefully crafted and comprehensive manual supplied by DJI, he declared that all planes must go through the same vigorous check as that of the phantom 3, thus the above directive was issued.

Stay tune for major delays at all airports and seeing plans hanging nose down suspended by huge cranes coming to you at all major airports in U.S.

Reactions: Wibble and SENC
Yeah...they're gonna change the rules for major airliners based on what a toy did....agreed...stupid post

This is the most retarded post to date in this forum.

That is uncalled for. If you can't show the fellow pilots respect...then say nothing.

The title is somewhat misleading. Maybe "New FAA AirLine Directives"?

Reactions: BigAl07
A more valid title.. "From The Onion - Airlines required to follow new bogus FAA ruling"

Legit post? Absolutely NOT. Worth any concern? Absolutely NOT. Should it be deleted because its NOT funny, not related to anything considering it isn't true, and only incites fictional fear in those not smart enough to know better? Yep!

That is uncalled for. If you can't show the fellow pilots respect...then say nothing.

The title is somewhat misleading. Maybe "New FAA AirLine Directives"?
Lol. A www cry me a river

FAA issued a directive on old right wing men who look for anything to be pissed about.. angry old people in general..\\ specifically drone related.

I've been on a lot of forums and this one takes the cake for mindless drones (see what I did there?). This is a joke poking fun at all the crazies who think you should calibrate everything all the time. Grow a funny bone people. You're taking yourselves way too seriously!

There has been a lot of complaining about the P3 area of the forum being a mess to navigate with post in the wrong areas, etc. So why is it none of you reported this post? I saw it and moved it to off topic.
If you see something wrong don't 'memberate' others, just smash that report button and let us do our jobs.

@candubob be sure and post in the correct areas to keep things organized and to help the search function to work better. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
FAA issued a directive on old right wing men who look for anything to be pissed about.. angry old people in general..\\ specifically drone related.
What does right-wing mean? Are you left-wing? You paint with a very broad brush, my friend! Perhaps some of that "tolerance" you lefties preach is called for here. But tolerance is only forced on those who disagree with you, huh?

Reactions: III% Streve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl