New FAA directives..........

What does right-wing mean? Are you left-wing? You paint with a very broad brush, my friend! Perhaps some of that "tolerance" you lefties preach is called for here. But tolerance is only forced on those who disagree with you, huh?
Tolerance is only a required attribute when speaking about "old right-wing" nuts.

Rumors that FAA just issue a new directive that effective immediately, all planes taking off at all airports in U.S. must have their compass calibrated before each flight, causing massive delays at all major airports.

This is a result of a chance meeting between Frank Wang and Michael Puerto, when Mr. Puerto was given a Phantom 3 to try out. Being advertised as WTF, Michael immediately open the box, charged it and flew the P3, but since he did not do a compass calibration, the P3 flew away. After reading all the threads here on this forum and the carefully crafted and comprehensive manual supplied by DJI, he declared that all planes must go through the same vigorous check as that of the phantom 3, thus the above directive was issued.

Stay tune for major delays at all airports and seeing plans hanging nose down suspended by huge cranes coming to you at all major airports in U.S.
Ah, now you're on to where we do funny posts. Welcome to OT. Aka over the top. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
What does right-wing mean? Are you left-wing? You paint with a very broad brush, my friend! Perhaps some of that "tolerance" you lefties preach is called for here. But tolerance is only forced on those who disagree with you, huh?

No... I've been ***** slapped by left-wingies as well... sounds like you are 'possibly' one whom identify with the "right-wingies"? Not that there's anything wrong with that.. (Seinfeld)

Pushing boundaries vs. not pushing boundaries.... that's the way I see it. Like.... we should all be flying gas powered RC's.... to hell with those young pipers.... or the other way around..... I can't believe they fly gas powered RC's... they are so bad for the environment.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl