New drone sticker’

Reaction score
IMG_6902.jpg

Well played sir LOL!

I like it :)

Reactions: dclifton
Well... I'm going to be a stick in the mud still, even at this point, and say we are not pilots, but operators, unless you're a real pilot who is trained and licensed to fly real airplanes or helicopters.

You be what you like and we will be what we like . Me Mod for DronePilots and that's what I am . A DronePilot . Now get gringorio .:p

Well... I'm going to be a stick in the mud still, even at this point, and say we are not pilots, but operators, unless you're a real pilot who is trained and licensed to fly real airplanes or helicopters.

While I fully see your point (SEL here) the FAA has clearly stated (on many occasions) that RPIC do indeed hold a Remote Pilot's License. This battle has been fought and decided already.

made this one for my car..........
What is the size available.. I am looking for about 4 different sizes.. Like the back of car window that shows a Family and Children. I have additional Size drone's and One RC Helicopter that I started with [email protected]

Attachments

• Helicopter 001.JPG
    Helicopter 001.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Drone Green Big 4-13-2017 001.JPG
    Drone Green Big 4-13-2017 001.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Drone Pic w Guards and New Small Drone X Mas 2016 006.JPG
    Drone Pic w Guards and New Small Drone X Mas 2016 006.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 267
  • Drone Pic w Guards and New Small Drone X Mas 2016 001.JPG
    Drone Pic w Guards and New Small Drone X Mas 2016 001.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 291
I can't believe you went there! You are as you say....

Nice stickers guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers