New DJI product coming May 15th

Zero interest in this. Hard to imagine they have broken the Phantom line for this. Strategy looks to be to go after us companies knocking out GoPro.

Already got a waterproof GoPro (10M waterproof)
Don't need this one
Yep, it's probably not going to be a worthwhile upgrade for many existing GoPro HERO7 Black owners.

I have a waterproof camera good for 10 m. without a case and it is not Chinese. It's Japanese. It weighs 130 grams or 4.6 oz. I had it for 5 years and it has never fail me. I think I'll make a remote submarine body for it. YEAH! LOL

Reactions: Phill2
I have a waterproof camera good for 10 m. without a case and it is not Chinese. It's Japanese. It weighs 130 grams or 4.6 oz. I had it for 5 years and it has never fail me. I think I'll make a remote submarine body for it. YEAH! LOL

Remote subs are pretty easy to find.
Just need to mount the camera.

I did a lot of snorkeling and diving when I was younger and I miss it greatly. Now when I go inside water, my heart rate goes up, I lose my breath and start to hyperventilate. It's kinda like a phobia, but I have no idea how I got it, since I haven't had a negative experience to induce it.

I personally dont view that as a phobia... I see it as: now that you are older , you are wiser - and if the Lord meant for us to spend any length of time under water he would have allowed us to hold our breath longer..
There are plenty of fun hobbies to enjoy without being tethered to a breathing apparatus. peace

Reactions: Ansia
I personally dont view that as a phobia... I see it as: now that you are older , you are wiser - and if the Lord meant for us to spend any length of time under water he would have allowed us to hold our breath longer..
There are plenty of fun hobbies to enjoy without being tethered to a breathing apparatus. peace
About the same as, "if the Lord wanted us to fly, He would have given us wings."

Reactions: beakeru2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20