New DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian??

I'm concerned that this thing is going to have some temperature issues. Being matte black(ish) isn't going to help reflect much thermal energy.

Also it'll probably look kind of goofy with a chunky white battery sticking out of its backside.

I'll definitely be ordering some black props though!

Reactions: pomonabill220
I'm concerned that this thing is going to have some temperature issues. Being matte black(ish) isn't going to help reflect much thermal energy.

Also it'll probably look kind of goofy with a chunky white battery sticking out of its backside.

I'll definitely be ordering some black props though!

I haven't had any issues with heat on my Black P4 yet. Also, if this new one is anything like mine, it'll have black batteries. Here's the link to the batteries for mine at Best Buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji-re...r-dji-phantom-4-black/5638800.p?skuId=5638800

Reactions: ethanunzicker
Anyone know the ship date yet??
DJI hasn't posted a date yet. If you click the "In Stock Reminder" button here and enter your email address, you'll receive an email when it's available for order. You'll be able to see the estimated ship date at that point too.

I have to say I must be the luckiest P4P owner out there.I have gone through all the upgrades and the bird flys flawlessly. I am quite impressed with the P4P. I guess if DJI scraps the P4P because of all the problems I will end up being a lone wolf with a P4P.(DB)

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
I have to say I must be the luckiest P4P owner out there.I have gone through all the upgrades and the bird flys flawlessly. I am quite impressed with the P4P. I guess if DJI scraps the P4P because of all the problems I will end up being a lone wolf with a P4P.(DB)
We should start a club:p, BUT, I am just not sure how popular we would be. :rolleyes:
I have seen that horrible screen, the one that requires you to chech 2 boxes. Took 2 secs to do, oh my how terrible! :eek:
Flew for 2 batteries and it didn't reappear.
I just got the NO FLY Update yesterday. Really, it was correct, the area is a sensitive zone, but you can fly, just don't chase the wildlife.
Love the P4P, what a great platform. The video is amazing, requires post processing, but I am a Photoshop Jock, I like a challenge. Wish I had bought one sooner.

There should be enough of them out there by this time next year to help save Westeros.

Anyone have the obsidian yet and tested the temperature due almost black shell and any date to expect back in stock

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor