New display for DJI Pilot on Ipad Air 2

Reaction score
Upgraded to last IOS and DJI Pilot looks like that....
This is configurable?

Attachments

• dji pilot.jpg
    dji pilot.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 521
That's not from the iOS 8.4 update.
It's from the new Pilot 1.2.0 iOS update that preceded the 8.4 iOS update.
Not configurable. On iPhone 6+ it is still along the bottom in a single row, and map is still on the left. The 1.2.0 iPad app makes better use of its extra real estate. If you swipe up, all the controls disappear. Swipe down to make them reappear. You now also have room for the histogram next to the map on the right. It now matches the Inspire Pilot app.

This has always been the case on the iPad.
Cool! I only discovered it by accident, after the latest Pilot update!
Are there any others you can share?
Is there a compilation of all these cool undocumented features somewhere?
If not, let's start one!

I am not sure if there is one, haven't seen one. When I get a new app like this I go thru EVERY screen and option to make sure that I understand what I have. As the iPad is a touch device it is only common sense to swipe every screen to see if there is a function you missed.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I like that they removed the return to home cancel menu and just have a little red cancel button jumping around on the left now. They listened

I am not sure if there is one, haven't seen one. When I get a new app like this I go thru EVERY screen and option to make sure that I understand what I have. As the iPad is a touch device it is only common sense to swipe every screen to see if there is a function you missed.
Good advice. Still, it would be helpful to share these little Easter Eggs that are undocumented and very useful, in case one of us discovers something more obscure, or less intuitive. "Hey! Look what I found!" ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic