New Board/Engines - P3A

Reaction score
Dear Forum:

After 2 years, i did start receive esc errors on my P3A.

2 weeks ago i did send it to DJI and they confirm the error, and replace the Version 1 Board, for the new Board V2 and the lastest engines.

So far, so good!

The nightmare part for me. I did ask to keep the 1.5fw. But these new board, was introduced with 1.6fw. So i ask DJI if they could install the 1.6...

They didnt. They did install the last one.....so im screwed.

Questions:
1 - My RC (300C) is with 1.5fw. Do i have to update it, when receive the P3A, or just re-link?
If so, what is the lowest fw?
2- I use DJI 2.7.2 shielded against those stupid warnings of updates....will it work, still? If not, what the lowest version i can use, and still shielded?
3 - I presume NFZ will be updated now, since they install last fw....

Any more advices?

Thank you!

Not 100% sure but I'm guessing the latest FW will mean the RC will need the latest and the same for the App, sucks I know .

Reactions: Mordor
They didnt. They did install the last one.....so im screwed.

Questions:
1 - My RC (300C) is with 1.5fw. Do i have to update it, when receive the P3A, or just re-link?
If so, what is the lowest fw?
2- I use DJI 2.7.2 shielded against those stupid warnings of updates....will it work, still? If not, what the lowest version i can use, and still shielded?
3 - I presume NFZ will be updated now, since they install last fw....

Any more advices?

Thank you!
You might want to read and reread this thread on rolling back the firmware on the pro and advanced since the two are the same except for the camera hardware. It might be the answer for you

Reactions: Mordor
Infortunaly and problably, it will be the 1.11fw installed....

Argh....

And did receive the drone moments ago....surprise, surprise....

vosdqa.png

Kindly they keep my 1.5fw....but the part that confuses me is the + at the end...
Did make the re-link between RC and AC and except compass error everything seems ok.

Can one confirm that new boards+engines+old camera work with 1.5fw?

Thank you in Advance!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl