New app for backup/management of drone video

Reaction score
Saw this article this morning: The Dragonfly App – The Complete Drone Video Solution?

App looks cool, but more importantly they are running some contests to win a Spark, Mavic Pro, and DJI Goggles. The last two you need to enter a video, but for the Spark you just have to create an account on the app. I'm not sure how many people are entering, but I'm guessing since it is a new app the odds are pretty good!

App is here if you want to check it out: Dragonfly

Attachments

• APP ICON-Dragonfly.png
    APP ICON-Dragonfly.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 392
Better try Sync for DJI (available on iOS only). It's free and in the app you can check preview of files. It's important cos Dragonfly app doesn't have even this function. You can download only all video and images from drone.
Sync for DJI is better - in every way.

Better try Sync for DJI (available on iOS only). It's free and in the app you can check preview of files. It's important cos Dragonfly app doesn't have even this function. You can download only all video and images from drone.
Sync for DJI is better - in every way.

Do you have a link for the Sync for DJI? The only one I'm seeing is one to Sync Flight Data.

@Pete Leare thanks. I don't know why it didn't come up when I searched... dang fat fingers I'm sure LOL

Reactions: Pete Leare
Cool. Thanks for the link.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4