New 60 year old pilot in training! Bare with me!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.108145

No, no ,no. No booze with flying. LOL Welcome to the forum. What part of the world are you from?
Howdy! Can you tell I am from Texas? I signed up today because I just received a new Phantom 4 pro + V2.0. I am having a heck of a time just getting it initiated. I am ordering internet service for my home today because I did not realize I had to have WIFI to initiate. I may very well ask for your help soon!

Howdy! Can you tell I am from Texas? I signed up today because I just received a new Phantom 4 pro + V2.0. I am having a heck of a time just getting it initiated. I am ordering internet service for my home today because I did not realize I had to have WIFI to initiate. I may very well ask for your help soon!
You could probably do it through your phone. I wish I was there to help you out. I use to live in south Dallas.
I wish you were here too. I don't blame you for leaving South Dallas. I live on a small ranch 60 miles west of Fort Worth. I plan on using my Phantom to check on cattle and coyote traps! Thank you for the reply.

Welcome to the forum from another newbie that turned 60 (last November) a week before getting his first drone (P4P V2). It is NEVER too late to learn something new (especially when it is also FUN!).

Sorry to jump into anybody's conversation. Not sure how to start a new one. Just looking to see if anybody has any information regarding cameras drone World. Com or cameras drone world. They seem to have a deal on a DJI that seems too good to be real.

Hi Mr Booze.

You’re very brave asking people to “bare” with you on the internet you never know what you might get in reply.

Perhaps “bear” would have been better.

Welcome to the group

Reactions: Meta4
Sorry to jump into anybody's conversation. Not sure how to start a new one.
Click on the 'Forums' button above, top right - choose most appropriate forum by clicking on it and then click 'Post thread', near top right.

When you've started your own new thread, be sure to add an accurate link, so everyone knows exactly which website you're talking about.

Do a search here first though (magnifying glass, top right) - surprising what you can find.

Welcome. We are all learning. Every flight is a learning experience. Fly safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj