network not avable

Reaction score
No picture still bird flys perfect but no camera control other than up and down movement.Wifi on when trying to downgrade it says network not avable. Works the same on dji and litchi.

Wifi on when trying to downgrade it says network not avable.
Are you connected to your home WiFi when trying to access the internet?

Sorry for asking what may seem obvious, but many others have been connected to their P3’s WiFi and wondered why they had no internet available.

Reactions: JoBe

Sorry for asking what may seem obvious, but many others have been connected to their P3’s WiFi and wondered why they had no internet available.
i tried it with wifi on and off. no diferance i have flown ph 3 for 3 years this has me stump.The red light comes on then goes off never see the green light.I been wondering if it could be sd card reader also, not readable .Not able to adjust any camera setting,camera moves up and down.
.I have a junk camera i may try.. I think green light should be on.

On most devices, you will need to go to your SETTINGS and manually change your wifi from whatever it is connected to (like your home wifi) to the Phantom - with both the remote controller and aircraft turned on and linked. Then, the camera video will appear on your remote device. You do not need any other wifi or cell phone connection to operate the Phantom.

I have flown ph 3 for over 3 years with litchi and dji. Never had this problem think, it may be related to 1.9.2.0 , but it will not let me downgrade it cant read the sd card.

Try to format the SD via copter with 1.09.0200 and then try to downgrade via this card with the content of your desired version of firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik