Need to restart all over again. HELP!

Reaction score
Hello all.
I bought a very slightly used p3. worked fine but I wanted more range so I purchased off ebay an already built remote with the argtek extenders. Couldn't get it to work with my setup.
I have gone about trying to get it linked the completely wrong way I believe. Re-added app to phone, tried to reset password, etc.

I need some directions on how to completely wipe all information from remote, phone app and drone and start all over again and link them all together. Thanks

@ranran4,
Welcome to Forum!

Those instructions are correct for linking without a tablet or the app.

You need to get green on both the Phantom and the Remote, don't mess with the app or the tablet until you get the two greens. ;)

Rod

@ranran4,
Welcome to Forum!

Those instructions are correct for linking without a tablet or the app.

You need to get green on both the Phantom and the Remote, don't mess with the app or the tablet until you get the two greens. ;)

Rod
Rod,

Where are these two greens? How do I get them? Please spell it out. I'm a noob

Rod,

Where are these two greens? How do I get them? Please spell it out. I'm a noob
Yes, just the green light on the Phantom and the Remote. Then your linked, then continue with the app, etc.

Rod

It might be it is impossible to link the boosted RC to your P3? Which P3 is it? If it’s a standard, 4K or SE and the remote is for an advanced or PRO it can’t work.

Which P3 do you have? What is the model number in the controller? Even if you have given up the hobby and selling would be nice to know before advertising it, esp if there is more to this than a lack of patience. Which I suspect is the case, the linking process would be unlikely to defeat you.

well you would assume it was P3S...yep green light on rc and on the bird that's what you need.

Hello all.
I bought a very slightly used p3. worked fine but I wanted more range so I purchased off ebay an already built remote with the argtek extenders. Couldn't get it to work with my setup.
I have gone about trying to get it linked the completely wrong way I believe. Re-added app to phone, tried to reset password, etc.

I need some directions on how to completely wipe all information from remote, phone app and drone and start all over again and link them all together. Thanks
P3 has several models, they use different remotes. Is the already built remote with the argtek extenders for your P3 model?

Hello all.

Which remote off e-Bay? There should be a model number printed on the bottom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik