Need shell parts top and bottom

Reaction score
My P3 pro suffered a pilot failure crash today. My favorite dealer says no shells in stock and hard to find..would appreciate help in finding these parts to repair my bird.

Thanks!

[email protected]

Found original oem parts on Amazon. $73 delivered. Aug 3. Fingers crossed. Might still have the dealer do the job. Dealer did not have parts and said were hard to find but I had no trouble.

Not a big job to change out the shells zincracer. Don't need any special tools, just a couple of Torx screwdrivers - 6 & 8 I think from memory. Loads of videos on youtube showing how!

Not really if you follow one of the many youtube videos, just need to be able to follow instructions and yes, have dexterous fingers!

Reactions: zinkracer
I take pictures as well and work on a towel so when my fat fingers
drop screws I can find em ? First thing I do after separating the shells is clip those lock tabs off. Hate those things.

Reactions: dronesky
You don't say where you are but these UK sellers have most body parts. I got a spare P3 Pro shell last year.

Thanks, and good point. I'm in North Carolina USA. Found a set on Amazon. Received in 3 days. Haven't done the work yet, but it looks good and came with new screws.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav