Need Litchi waypoint help,first time user

Reaction score
I've watched a couple tutorials and thought I knew what I was doing but apparently I didnt..Tried flying some missions today.Bird kept rotating from different waypoint to waypoint.I saw one tutorial where it was doing same thing to user and he said to check counter clockwise and that would fix it.Well I checked the counter clockwise on all the waypoints but that didnt help.Also I had set the actions at a couple waypoints but nothing happened.
Does it matter what altitude the settings are at? I was at 13'
Heres youtube video so you can see my settings.Thanks

Also I had set the actions at a couple waypoints but nothing happened.
Actions only work when using straight line settings. Nothing will happen with curves. Because with curves, the aircraft never reaches the actual set waypoint.

Reactions: RodPad and Pharm
Set the rotation to “managed” instead of “manual” and it won’t rotate between waypoints.

Last edited:
I've watched a couple tutorials and thought I knew what I was doing but apparently I didnt..Tried flying some missions today.Bird kept rotating from different waypoint to waypoint.I saw one tutorial where it was doing same thing to user and he said to check counter clockwise and that would fix it.Well I checked the counter clockwise on all the waypoints but that didnt help.Also I had set the actions at a couple waypoints but nothing happened.
Does it matter what altitude the settings are at? I was at 13'
Heres youtube video so you can see my settings.Thanks

Hi, here is a tutorial which I will add the link for below, they are great, he goes at a perfect pace for beginners when I was first getting stuck into Litchi. I have subscribed to his youtube site as he also has further tutorials for Litchi aswell as some interesting photography videos. Hope they help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20