Waypoint Mission Question

Reaction score
I was doing a shoot at a glider field with my Phantom 4 Pro V2+ that required an altitude of 400' to get what was needed. I set up waypoints and when I tried to upload the mission to the aircraft it told me the drone was too high. I can't find any specification within DJIs information that would indicate there is an altitude limit (other than legal limits) restrictions to waypoint missions. Anyone have an answer to this one? Thanks!

I was doing a shoot at a glider field with my Phantom 4 Pro V2+ that required an altitude of 400' to get what was needed. I set up waypoints and when I tried to upload the mission to the aircraft it told me the drone was too high. I can't find any specification within DJIs information that would indicate there is an altitude limit (other than legal limits) restrictions to waypoint missions. Anyone have an answer to this one? Thanks!
It's been awhile since I loaded Litchi. Are there are altitude and distance limits that can be set within the app? If not, open GO and look there. Those settings may be stored on the AC and as such Litchi is detecting a conflict.

Are you using Litchi or the Go4 Waypoint mode? I’ve never had Litchi complain to me about altitude, but Go4 wouldn’t let me fly below about 16’ - same behavior you describe.

was the drone in the air when you tried to upload the mission ?, Litchi prefers the quad on the ground next to the controller when its uploading the mission, so ive found out.

You can load missions to Litchi just fine in the air. Just make sure the drone isn’t directly above you, as the antenna orientation from the controller at this angle isn’t optimal for transmission.

You can place antennas parallel to ground when drone is directly above you for optimal transmission.
IMG_8362.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31