P3P Waypoint Weirdness

Reaction score
Hey all,

My p3p has been doing weird things lately and I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue or may have a solution for me. I should note I crashed the drone the other week, but it was low impact into a bush (maybe feel 3-4 ft fall), and the drone flies totally normal in manual mode.

I've been flying short little missions, 1-3 minutes, with no more than 10 waypoints and no more than 5 POIs. Been doing this for a couple months with no issues. Lately the drone has been bobbing/ dipping the front props, and has also been pausing and resuming mid mission. Occasionally my footage will also feel as if the horizon line is not at 0, but closer to -.1/-.2. I'm always trailing right behind the drone (in a golf cart) so no issues with RF. Mission cruising speed is 12mph.

I reinstalled the firmware/ re-calibrated, and now I'm out of ideas. With my limited experience, I can't help feel like these issues are unrelated? Dipping/ bobbing and sideways flying feels like a drone/firmware thing, while the mission stop and go seems like a litchi thing.

Anyone have these issues before???

Thanks!

reinstalled the firmware/ re-calibrated, and now I'm out of ideas. With my limited experience, I can't help feel like these issues are unrelated? Dipping/ bobbing and sideways flying feels like a drone/firmware thing, while the mission stop and go seems like a litchi thing.
Share your mission profile from the hub and we can take a look to see what the error may be to start with.

Reactions: SandmanSGD
Might be helpful to know it's pausing between elevation changes, goes from 26ft to 48ft.

@SandmanSGD,
I just found this thread, don't think you ever got an answer.

Rod

Didi you resolve this issue SandmanSGD ??

Sounds an interesting one to look at RP - SandmanSGD - can you upload your flight log and possibly DAT file but I suspect they will both have been overwritten by now!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub