Need help with Litchi mission

Reaction score
This is my 3rd hub mission. The two previous ones worked flawlessly. This one flew the pass twice perfectly, but when I got home, I had no video.
I had also taken still pictures from the P3 manually and I have them, but no video.
Any ideas on what I did wrong?
Thanks

You will need to share the mission from the hub, here for anyone to assist you with that.

First, you had a "stay" action at waypoint 2. Although you had no duration set for that. Actions in curved turned missions are ignored, unless that has recently changed. Also, if you were recording video and manually take a photo, this will stop the recording function.

I was not manually taking photos while the mission was being run. The photos were taken manually, then I ran the mission (twice). So taking still pictures were not attempted during the mission.

I see where it's STARTING the video but not where it stopped it. I'd remove that delay at the beginning and run it again to see what happens.

Agreed with @BigAl07 that delay could be an issue. Are you loading the mission before or after takeoff? I would start the video at takeoff in this scenario and see how that goes. And remove the action from waypoint 2. You can always edit out the parts that you do not want included.

Reactions: BigAl07
I loaded the mission at 125' in the air. I wish I could go back and redo the mission tomorrow, but it's an hour away so it will be a bit before I can get back over there. I'm at a loss as to why this did not record.
While I am here asking questions, is there a way to "know" that it is recording while the mission is in action? I spend most of my time watching the drone in the air for safety purposes, but I can look down at the app if I need to from time to time.
Thanks

Reactions: BigAl07
Agreed with @BigAl07 that delay could be an issue. Are you loading the mission before or after takeoff? I would start the video at takeoff in this scenario and see how that goes. And remove the action from waypoint 2. You can always edit out the parts that you do not want included.

I'd set the default to Video Start upon mission launch and see if that works better.

I loaded the mission at 125' in the air. I wish I could go back and redo the mission tomorrow, but it's an hour away so it will be a bit before I can get back over there. I'm at a loss as to why this did not record.
While I am here asking questions, is there a way to "know" that it is recording while the mission is in action? I spend most of my time watching the drone in the air for safety purposes, but I can look down at the app if I need to from time to time.
Thanks

You do know you can COPY a mission and move it to a new location in Mission Hub? Be sure to give it a new name when you SAVE it to know it's at a new location.

You look at your screen and confirm the counter is counting down on the SD card capacity. Also we have Audible turned on so it says "Recording Started" and then "Recording Stopped".

Also you can review the footage before you leave to make sure it's what you're expecting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl