Need help in order to repair my flight controller board

Reaction score
After a crash and during the removal of the IMU box, I believe I have knocked off a couple ceramic capacitors that I am having trouble figuring out what to replace them with. I attempted to do my research from this page here but was unable to figure out what page to look at and the page that was supposed to be the flight controller didn't make much sense to me.

o-gs/dji-hardware-schematics

I have attached a couple photos of the missing two capacitors that I can see, if anyone notices anymore please let me know. It looks like one of the capacitors the one marked with a red arrow just needs to be placed back into place.

This was the page I used as a referance for photos of a good flight controller board.

o-gs/dji-firmware-tools

Good Board
IMG_2085.PNG
IMG_2087.PNG

My Damaged Board
p01006_05.jpg

close up1.jpg
[ATT]ACH=full]100542[/ATTACH
closeup2.jpg

close up1.jpg

Attachments

• p01006_05.jpg
    p01006_05.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Yeah, the schematic there is barely started... major components are there, but no connections.

Layout is incomplete as well:

Anyway, you need someone to measure the resistance of these. Then you can check the resistance with these components missing, and the difference will be what you need to put there. I am quite busy recently so I hope someone else has a multimeter.

Yeah, the schematic there is barely started... major components are there, but no connections.

Layout is incomplete as well:

Anyway, you need someone to measure the resistance of these. Then you can check the resistance with these components missing, and the difference will be what you need to put there. I am quite busy recently so I hope someone else has a multimeter.
Are you sure? Any resistance measured with the resistor absent will be higher than with it installed- it must be given the missing component will be in parallel with whatever load is present across the pads on the PCB.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl