Need help identifying DJI Phantom 3 Standard antenna

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought a second-hand phantom 3 standard, and I've been looking around to try to figure out what antenna the previous owner installed on the remote. I can see that the upgrade kit they used was BlueProton. However, there is an additional antenna, shown here, and I cannot figure out what the blue antenna is. The reason I'm looking into this is because I have had really poor signal and I'm not sure if it's due to this other antenna. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeh my p3s was same years ago,got triple argtec now but still bit sad..seems past owner had same issue,,some good & some not so good,,you could open remote easy to make sure its plugged to 5.8 on the board,relinking can sometimes help,luck of the draw with phantoms, at least your remote better than stock ones,,

Reactions: Capt KO
Please allow me to piggy on this thread As I have a related question. I recently bought a P3S and remote controller and started to experiment with panorama Flights (Litchi) and Hangar software. I received a signal lost warning at about 70m (210ft) and installed BlueProton’s ARGtek kit P3S and P3SE. I managed to get to 91m (default height for Hangar) with “mission aborted”. Didn’t tell me why!
My ARGTtek box contained the following (hence my confusio) 3X DB upright antennas (Exactly the same) and 3X WiFi Panel Antennas 7dBi Model IA-DB (Exactly the same). I installed two flat panels and one upright (See pic attached) to improve distance/heigh. Is this a correct configuration and shouldn’t I get more than 91m in height with the ARGtek?

Soory the pic I didn’t attach is below

Attachments

• AADFE740-2AC8-46AE-9526-FA402A089256.jpeg
    AADFE740-2AC8-46AE-9526-FA402A089256.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
looks like 5.8Ghz panel antenna, got one just like it. Works great (on Ph-2)monitor/reciever. Made it to 1.5 miles. Happy flying !

Hi sorry to but in, any chance you know another code to get my WiFi working with Iphone I keep putting 12341244 and it says wrong code. Again sorry for butting in. Just don’t know what to do know

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic