Need help getting rid of black square in Premiere Pro

Reaction score
Okay... there has to be something in front of me that I'm missing. I'm using Premiere Pro to make a quick video from a recent flight. I only use this program for drone videos. Everything usually looks fine. For some reason this video is in a black square and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. As far as I know, all of my settings are the same as my previous videos. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Screenshot 2018-03-04 21.35.28.png

Still not great with this program, but click the area of footage, a white border with stretch blocks appears? Drag the square bigger to fit project size.

Click: File/new/project. Project settings, sequence settings. You set the size according to the size of the video footage format.
size.png
ing to the size of the video footage format.

Dragging the square to zoom in and out worked perfect! All of my videos are shot in 4K so when I goto export, the video size is 3840 x 2160. Shouldn't it be a standard size for that? I guess I'm not seeing how the size in the box changes while still having it sized for a 4K video.

Glad that worked for you. I primarily use movie maker for it's simplicity, but also After effects for it's ability for more complex things. Premiere pro I use less. I just punch enough buttons to make them pop out the video.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews