Need a little help finding a battery

Reaction score
Hello fellow Phantom Pilots...
I am currently in need of a battery for my P2 monitor.
I have attached a front and back picture of this monitor. I can't seem to find it anywhere online to be able to get a battery for it...
If you happen to know where I can get one that would be awesome. Thanks for any assistance.
1550910741132~2.jpeg
1550910860515~2.jpeg

I have attached a front and back picture of this monitor. I can't seem to find it anywhere online to be able to get a battery for it...
If you happen to know where I can get one that would be awesome. Thanks for any assistance.View attachment 108814View attachment 108815
Make and model of unit and battery would help

If you happen to know where I can get one that would be awesome. Thanks for any assistance.View attachment 108814View attachment 108815

First off where do you live? Without a location it difficult to direct you to a source for a replacement battery. That appears to be a Sony battery either an f570 or f 970 battery

First off where do you live? Without a location it difficult to direct you to a source for a replacement battery. That appears to be a Sony battery either an f570 or f 970 battery
I live in Poulsbo Washington if that helps at all...

I am fairly sure that battery adapter is for a Sony battery for either an NP-F570 or NP-F970 battery. The latter will run for more than 8 hours on a charge. There should also be marked on the adapter telling you what the battery manufacturer is and battery info. If indeed it is a Sony adapter www.bhphotovideo.com carries them. Use the Watson replacement there cheaper.

Well did that battery adapter have the battery type stamped into the plastics face side?

Well did that battery adapter have the battery type stamped into the plastics face side?
Hey Jason... sorry for not replying earlier... I was out of town for the last few days... I will check the monitor and will show you what I find...

I know the picture looks like crap but here are the numbers under the batter housing...
5705M 5685M 5665M 5645M 5885M 5905M 5925M 5946M

And maybe a s/n 664WA75401016

That's all the information I have on this unit...
20190311_001938~2.jpeg

I know the picture looks like crap but here are the numbers under the batter housing...
5705M 5685M 5665M 5645M 5885M 5905M 5925M 5946M

And maybe a s/n 664WA75401016

That's all the information I have on this unit... View attachment 109448

What happened with the battery adapter that attaches to your monitor? It should have the battery numbers stamped into it. But from the second photo you posted, it looks like a Sony battery adapter and you'll find the battery that plug into the adapter in my post #3. More than likely you'll also need a charger for the battery unless it can be charged through the monitor.

What happened with the battery adapter that attaches to your monitor? It should have the battery numbers stamped into it. But from the second photo you posted, it looks like a Sony battery adapter and you'll find the battery that plug into the adapter in my post #3. More than likely you'll also need a charger for the battery unless it can be charged through the monitor.
I see what you are looking at...
I have 2 adapters... 1 is stamped MODEL:F-970
the other is LP-E6.
Good call sir.
As for the unit itself it can power up with a standard 12V wall adapter as well as a USB adapter ( I haven't found a battery strong enough for the USB to work so far ).
Also I do have a universal battery charger when it comes to this kind of equipment...

So you are saying it looks like a Sony unit?
This is where I wish Radio Shack was still around...
But sometimes we need to take a step down to the next in line... Best Buy... lol

I see what you are looking at...
I have 2 adapters... 1 is stamped MODEL:F-970
the other is LP-E6.
Good call sir.
As for the unit itself it can power up with a standard 12V wall adapter as well as a USB adapter ( I haven't found a battery strong enough for the USB to work so far ).
Also I do have a universal battery charger when it comes to this kind of equipment...

So you are saying it looks like a Sony unit?
This is where I wish Radio Shack was still around...
But sometimes we need to take a step down to the next in line... Best Buy... lol

I would go with NP-F970 Sony battery or even NP-F 570 which are smaller with less weight on the monitor. You can also find charges for the Sony batteries on YouTube as well as the batteries. I have Watson NP-F975 which I purchased from B&H www.bhphotovideo.com there listed at $59.99 + tax.

Or you can buy a charger and 2 batteries for $36.99 on eBay.
Kastar Battery Charger for Sony NP-F330 NP-F550 NP-F750 NP-F960 LED Video Light | eBay

By the way, where do you live?

I would go with NP-F970 Sony battery or even NP-F 570 which are smaller with less weight on the monitor. You can also find charges for the Sony batteries on YouTube as well as the batteries. I have Watson NP-F975 which I purchased from B&H www.bhphotovideo.com there listed at $59.99 + tax.

Or you can buy a charger and 2 batteries for $36.99 on eBay.
Kastar Battery Charger for Sony NP-F330 NP-F550 NP-F750 NP-F960 LED Video Light | eBay

By the way, where do you live?
I live in the Poulsbo Washington USA.

Where do you live?

Thanks again for all of the information and help you have given me sir...

Michigam.

I have
  1. Monitor with battery adapter stamped F970
  2. 2 Batteries labeled BPS F550
  3. Kapaxen charger
I don't have the P2 anymore so these have just been collecting dust.
Let me know if this would help.
Also I still have the case (with crack on side) and some other parts from my p2 that I wouldn't mind getting out of my basement.

So when my 12v rechargable battery went out on my black pearl display/vrx my cheap *** didn't want to spend the 26 30 bucks or whatever a new one was and twiddle my thumbs waiting for it so I removed battery, split case, desoldered the li-on cell from the circuit board, then I wired 6 3.7v cell batts in series to make a 2 cell 3s 12v li-on equivalent, soldered that up to the +/- pads on the circuit board, put the circuit board up to the contacts, glued everything in place charged it up and now get triple the battery life I did prior and it costed me 0¢

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan