Need a Hood for my remote screen

Reaction score
I bought a P4 Pro+. I need a hood or cover for the monitor that is part of the remote controller.
I can't seem to find the right size. The screen is about 5.75" wide.

I have thought about just getting thick paper and use it, but rather have something better.

I don't have your monitor. I made mine out of that heavy black paper board you get at the craft stores and Velcro. Folds up flat and works good for me. Store bought may be nicer. Depends on how well you make it. One thing for sure, they aren't expensive.

Try Hoodman brand,
They make all sizes.
Mine works good

I tried a couple of the like 3 side ones, then just did what I should have Done in the first place, and got the Hoodman. Zero regrets. It seems like a bigger deal then the 3 sided ones but 1/ like all Hoodman products it is exceptionally well made, so it’s both user friendly and, since it isn’t a fragile POS you don’t have to baby it and 2/ it works a million times better. Especially if you go nuts with the two part piece. Blocks all light so it makes no diff what the outside light levels are. Works with glasses just fine, too.

The only downside to the two parter is forgetting ha you are oriented towards the sun after flying with your head fully in the hood for a bit, eyes all adjusted to a darker environment, looking up, and blinding yourself. [emoji41]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4