NAZA M V2 warm-up

Reaction score
Hi

I have just bought PhantomFC40. I have read all available manuals from Phantom and Naza.
In the videos it seems to take 1-2 minute to NAZA warm-up (4 X orange).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zqLEJipIao
My Phantom takes only 20 sec., it has found all satellites (green blinking LED). I have NAZA M V2, is the warm-up time shorter compare to older version NAZA? I think, all videos in Youtube are taken old version NAZA warm-up...

Soon after Phantom has found satellites, blinks green LED rapidly, twice. Has it mark home point and course (for course lock..)?
In the manual, it has quite confused information, what kind of LED lights you should have, in NORMAL power-up sequence (NAZA M V2).

I have now flown three times, my new Phantom. It fly perfect and it is very stable. All functions works perfect! (IOC, GPS and ATT)

i got a v1.1.1 with naze v2 . it takes a few seconds to warm up when it outside 6 ºC

By the time I plugged the battery, closed the door and get to the back of the phantom to look at the LED, it is acquiring satellites, so the warm up is quite fast.

- 2 sequences of fast green LED strobes. Course lock and home lock are recorded.

- Once you have steady pulsating green LED only, you are good to go. DO NOT lift off prior to this.

Make sure both switched are in the up position, once hovering, switch to ATTi mode if you wish.

Part of the naza warm up is physically warming up. It looks cold on that video, so it probably takes it a bit longer. It hasn't been that cold here, and mine warms up fairly quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr