Names?

What kind of antennas on that TX Mason?

The remote? I' sorry I'm still new to all the drone stuff but I'm still learning what' a tx?

Remote = Transmitter = Tx
Aircraft carries the Receiver = Rx

Welcome to the forum :)

Thats what I thought they looked like. Did you see any improvement? DBS seemed to be the hot setup on those PS3's. That's what I used. When the Argtek came out there were very mixed reviews.
Ya they sometimes were messed up when sent but I got lucky. And yes I did see a definite improvement in range.

Well, be safe out there Mason. Take note, the local police may not like you dropping things from a drone should one of those neighbors call 911. Be careful with that thing.
1pilotRC.png

For those wondering if it's "Legal" to drop things from our sUAS, it is. Keep in mind this is for CIVIL operations only (This does not pertain to Public Safety side of things for those operating under a PS COA)

14 CFR 91.15 - Dropping objects
§ 91.15 Dropping objects.
No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

@Masonerickson you may want to have something like the above on your person just in case. This gives them something to reference should someone call and complain.

Reactions: 120CCPM
For those wondering if it's "Legal" to drop things from our sUAS, it is. Keep in mind this is for CIVIL operations only (This does not pertain to Public Safety side of things for those operating under a PS COA)

14 CFR 91.15 - Dropping objects
§ 91.15 Dropping objects.
No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

@Masonerickson you may want to have something like the above on your person just in case. This gives them something to reference should someone call and complain.
I wasn't referring to the legality of it, but how the local PD would see it. They roll up on a teen dropping items from height they may not appreciate it and hassle him, or they may know better and do nothing.

Reactions: BigAl07
I wasn't referring to the legality of it, but how the local PD would see it. They roll up on a teen dropping items from height they may not appreciate it and hassle him, or they may know better and do nothing.

Sorry @LuvMyTJ , my post was in reference to another post which was deleted.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo