My Playground For Flying.

Magical! 40 degrees centigrade today where I live. Air-conditioning's on - haven't left the house.
yeah i'm with Pygar so please post as many snowies as you like or send us some of that weather.

I was busy at Christmas time caring for my mother. I had done a quick video and forgot to post it. Maybe that was a good thing. lol

Anyway, this is my playground.
PS: No problem with my neighbors. Everybody knows everybody and they know who I am.
Looks great! We’ve been waiting for snow. None yet but it’s 16° f today.

Reactions: meissner58
Magical! 40 degrees centigrade today where I live. Air-conditioning's on - haven't left the house.
Go out and play. You will get use to the heat.
When I went to college in Texas, I loaded semi trucks for U.P.S. When it was 100 deg. F. it was 120 F in the trucks. I would burn my hands if I touched the side of the truck. That summer Dallas had 60 consecutive days above 100 deg. F. I loved taking walks on the weekends, because the fresh 100 deg.F air, (compared to the stale 120+ air in the trucks), seemed to have a nice breeze to it. I also could run just as easy as walking, thanks to UPS training. Oh to be young again. Lol.

Reactions: Earls Court
I was busy at Christmas time caring for my mother. I had done a quick video and forgot to post it. Maybe that was a good thing. lol

Anyway, this is my playground.
PS: No problem with my neighbors. Everybody knows everybody and they know who I am.
You have a wonderful but very cold playground

Fantastic images!!

I'm sure you could get some equally good cold videos in the Pyrenees mountains. They're not that far away.

For me, it's a bit far to go to shoot, and even more since the pandemic started. Agree that on Pyrenees mountains it's possible to find the same look than your video

The best I can shoot of snow, and with a lot of luck, is like the video I posted yesterday.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20