My P4 gimbal locked

Reaction score
Flying my p4 over the weekend, never a problem until this time. During flight, my gimbal locked itself all the way to the right and upward as if it was initializing, but stayed that way until it came back to me. I landed and reboot the copter and it went away. Flew again with no problems. I was wondering if anybody else had this problem, and if so what can I do to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be appreciated.

Flying my p4 over the weekend, never a problem until this time. During flight, my gimbal locked itself all the way to the right and upward as if it was initializing, but stayed that way until it came back to me. I landed and reboot the copter and it went away. Flew again with no problems. I was wondering if anybody else had this problem, and if so what can I do to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be appreciated.
Were you using DJI GO or a 3rd party app like Litchi? I experienced an issue this weekend with Litchi doing weird things to my Inspire 1 gimbal, I had not had the issue prior to the latest Litchi updated. I'm guessing the Litchi update fixed a firmware update conflict, I hadn't updated my firmware to the latest version on the aircraft.

Were you using DJI GO or a 3rd party app like Litchi? I experienced an issue this weekend with Litchi doing weird things to my Inspire 1 gimbal, I had not had the issue prior to the latest Litchi updated. I'm guessing the Litchi update fixed a firmware update conflict, I hadn't updated my firmware to the latest version on the aircraft.
I am using the DJI Go app with the latest updates of all, so I find it weird that this has happened. I do not use any other 3rd party software ever...

I use legitimate and latest DJI SW. It happened to me too...all of a sudden the Gimbal locked out in a strange position ... I rebooted all , and it worked again...hope it will not happen again..but don't have a clue why it happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav